Well, Heather and I put the last piece of the puzzle in place. We put the screen into the back bedroom. That was the last thing on the list of items to fix for the inspection on Wednesday. It’s been a very busy past couple of weeks. I had the help of a teenager for the long weekend which helped. Here’s what has been finished up. The exposed plumbing in the second floor tub got covered, the last few holes were plastered and covered, the hole around the first floor vent was filled in, replacement phone jacks were installed all over the house, the exposed electrical wires on the third floor were run though conduit to be safe and concealed, and the light fixture in the back bedroom was replaced so there is a working ceiling fan and light in there now. All in all, a good couple of weeks’ worth of work.
Our house inspection is on Wednesday and we expect it to go well. I spoke yesterday on money and the future (I’ll be putting it online shortly) and next week I speak on the story of Jesus and the crowd with no stone to throw. Always a good topic.